1 c. graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp. sucralose
4 tbsp. light margarine, melted
18 oz. cream cheese, reduced fat
1/8c. plain, fat-free yogurt
3 c. sucralose
1/4 c. egg substitute
3 c. strawberries
- knife (You'll need help from your adult assistant.)
- muffin tin
- paper muffin liners
- oven (You'll need help from your adult assistant.)
- hand mixer (You'll need help from your adult assistant.)
- mixing bowls
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celsius).
- Slice strawberries.
- Stir crust ingredients together in a small mixing bowl until well blended.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Press 1 tbsp. of crust mix into each lined cup.
- Place cream cheese in another mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft. Add yogurt and beat until smooth for approximately 1 minute.
- Add sucralose and egg substitute. Mix well until blended.
- Divide sliced strawberries and put on top of crust in each individual muffin liner.
- Pour cheese filling on top of strawberries, evenly divided among the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 250 degrees Fahrenheit (121 degrees Celsius) for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm to the touch. Chill for approximately 2 hours before serving.
Serving size: 1 tart
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
4 g protein
5 g fat
2 g sat. fat
11 g carbohydrate
0 g fiber
8 mg cholesterol
182 mg sodium
48 mg calcium
0 mg iron
Less than 1 carbohydrate exchange for 1 tart, 1 1/2 carbohydrate