In class we have been learning about taking the CRCT and some things we should do while taking it. Well one thing that is really important to during the test is to always stay focus. Your probably wondering how can i stay focus when i have a test in front of me that decides on whether I'll pass this grade or not. Well here are some great tips that can help:
- Eat a healthy breakfast so you can stay focus without hearing the sound of your stomach growling
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep because who would ever want to fall asleep during CRCT.
- Where comfortable clothing so you can relax.
- Mark neatly while taking the test because you wouldn't want to leave stray marks.
- Take your time but also work a little fast on the test.
- Read the directions carefully on the test.
- If you get stuck on a question you can always skip and come back to it later.
- Don't look on someone else's paper if you get stuck that's cheating.
- If you really don't know the answer to a question make an educated guess.
- When your done with the test you should always check it over just in case you skipped a question.
Well those are all my tips. I hope these tips help you to stay relaxed and focus during the CRCT. Good Luck!