This week o This week our homework was to do an example of “The Six Traits of Writing”. For quite a while we have been posting about “The Six Traits of Writing.” Some people think the traits are exasperating. Of course, I don’t think the traits are dreary. That’s why today our group of web loggers will show you great examples of the traits. If you don’t understand my example, then maybe you should go to the other web loggers and check out their examples. My example is about Cupcakes.
1. Idea 1. Ideas and Content- Cupcakes put neatly in trays.
2. Organization- How the cupcakes are organized.
3. Word Choice-Designs or words make cupcake fun to read.
4. 4. Conventions- The filling inside the cupcake is not shown.
Wor 5. Word Choice- Color of cupcakes makes the cupcake look more appetizing.
6. Sentence F 6. Sentence Fluency - Big, small, long, short, tall, round, square, and triangle shaped cupcakes.
Did you enjoy reading my example of the six traits of writing? I think that it is a bit easier this way to learn the six traits of writing. Do you agree? Do you think you could have done a more interesting example of the six traits, why?
Jokes of the day:
Q: How do bees get to school?
A: On the school buzz!
Q: In which school do you learn to make ice cream?
A: Sunday school!
Q: Why was Elmo's report card all wet?
A: Because his grades were all below "C" level!