Last week, Mrs. Anne Davis who used to be a web logger here at J.H.House, came and pod casted us again. But this time we had to do a HUGE comment to some of Miss Neville's web logging students. I commented to two of her students, Mimi and Brittany I didn't just comment to her but I told her the comment by pod casting to her. I also got nervous like last time. But this time I felt confident.
The reason I felt better this time is because I knew that the pod casts had many details and tips so that both Mimi and Brittany could feel confident and motivated to be better writers, along with being a web logger. I really think that my comment will make them feel good and great to have their names be called out in a pod cast. I was so glad to be able to speak to someone who is so far away and give them great advice.
If you aren't a web logger or very good at writing great stories maybe you should read the followings questions you should ask yourself to make your writing pop out.
Ideas and Content
· What is my topic?
· Is my paper clear?
· Did I try to make my writing come alive?
· Do I have enough details?
· Do I have a good beginning, middle, and end?
· Does my reader understand what I'm trying to say?
· Have I included any dialog?
· What about writing my ideas down and choosing the best one?
· Do I have an organization?
· Do I have enough ideas?
· How does my topic start?
· Are the details in order?
· Is my paper easy to read?
· Is my paper in time order?
· Does my writing have a good beginning?
· Are all the details in the correct sequence?
· Do my links go with my message?
· How does my topic end?
· Is this interesting to me?
· Did I give my opinion?
· Did I say everything I wanted to say?
· What did I like the most?
· Did the readers feel like they heard my voice?
· Do I like what I wrote?
· Am I comfortable with what I wrote?
· Does the story match my attitude?
· How do I want my readers to feel?
· Does your writing flow?
· Have I used any exciting words?
· Did you use vivid vocabulary?
· Did I use interesting words?
· Do I have descriptive words?
· Did I grab my reader's attention with my words?
· Did I use a lot of sentences?
· Did I use complete sentences?
· Did I use correct sentences?
· Did my sentence beginnings have big and different ideas?
· Do my sentences make sense?
· Does my story sound real?
· Did I complete what I was trying to say?
· Did I use the same starting words?
· Does my paper sound smooth when I read it aloud?
· Did I use some long and short sentences?
- Do my words have spaces between them?
- Does my title go with my story?
- Does my punctuation show my sentence expressions?
- Do I have spelling errors?
- Do I have the correct capitalization in my sentences?
- Can people understand my writing?
- Does my paper have a main idea?
- Is my paper understandable
- Did I use correct punctuation?